This is the web site of Stoller & Bard Communications, Inc.
Our postal address is:
Stoller & Bard Communications, Inc.
6 Horizon Road - Suite 1705
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Stoller & Bard Communications, Inc. was
founded in March, 1988, and has been in continuous operation, under the same
management, since that time.
Our beliefs, and our practices concerning your privacy are as follows:
- We believe strongly in your right to privacy. We use no hidden systems of collecting information about you.
- Visitors who voluntarily fill out our e-zine sign up page are automatically signed up to receive our Publicity Insider free e-zine, and may choose to be unsubscribed at any time. E-mail addresses collected are never sold, rented or shared.
- PublicityInsider.com and the PublicityInsider.com Message Board are created for the use of adult writers. While children are welcome on our site, this is not a children's-oriented site. We seek to obtain no personal information from any child under the age of 13. Any such information that is sent to us is immediately deleted from our computers.
- We may occasionally follow up by e-mail with those visitors who voluntarily provide us with their e-mail addresses. Any visitor can be asked to be permanently removed from our database at any time by e-mailing email@example.com
- Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders to our customers. Financial information that is collected is used solely to bill the user for products and services.
- This site contains links to other sites.. Stoller & Bard Communications, Inc/PublicityInsider.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- Public Forums: This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.